Exercise Tips to Improve Your Health
Exercise can bring more improvements to your health than most of the pills that doctors can prescribe. Give it a try!
1. You can get a Fitbit or other fitness tracker, and make sure you're getting at least 3,000 to 5,000 steps per day. Get a group together and encourage each other.
2. If you're in better shape try a HIIT workout: high intensity interval training. It's very simple to do:
Run in place for 30 seconds as fast as you can, then walk in place for 90 seconds. Repeat this three times and build up to 6 intervals 3 days a week.
3. This product is for people who don't want to exercise. It helps to get you motivated! Try the pre-workout drink within 30 minutes of the start of your workout. Give it a try, and and tweet your experience to us! Then make sure that you drink this to avoid muscle aches the next morning.
4. Come in for a spirometry or cardiopulmonary stress test if you want to see if you're in good shape for exercising.
5. Many studies state that moving around every 45 minutes for just a few minutes can help you prevent weight gain. If you're sedentary because of your office jobs, take a lap around the office to say hello to co-workers, fill up at the water cooler, or just stand up and stretch for a few minutes.