Want more energy?
1. Labs to check:
- B12 deficiency, need a level of the 12
- Vitamin D deficiency, can check level of D
- Check comp panel
- HgbA1C or 3 month sugar test
- Folate level
2. Read view all medications that are being taken and review brain aging hand out especially:Benadryl, Xanax and Valium
3. Reduction of stress and thus cortisol
4. Drink more water: Are you drinking your 8 x 8, which means drinking 8 glasses of water that are 8 ounces per day
5. Sleep: make sure getting good rem, use the app 24/7 or Fitbit to monitor this
6. Exercise: movement every hour even a little bit helps boost the metabolism
7. EAT MORE GOOD FATS: good fats like eggs, coconut, olive oil, butter, ghee, avocado, raw nuts
8. Stop GMO foods especially soy, corn unless non GMO. Look for the USDA organic seal on product
9. Get Diabetes under control
10. Blood Pressure: keep 130/80 depending on the age
11. gut flora: probiotics, or Instead of probiotics maybe helpful kefir, kimchi, sauerkraut, and yogurt with lactobacillus, etc.
12. Eat ½ plate Fruits, veg.
13. What are you eating for breakfast?
- Fast food hot cereal is usually loaded with calories. Let’s face it, they are not in your best interest for organic, good fat meals. Try making the hot cereal while getting ready in am, takes 10 minutes to simmer: simply follow Bob’s organic oatmeal recipe but use 2 cups of coconut milk and 1 cup of organic oats, add a tsp of honey, and some raw nuts. I like to add a few cranberries and raisins and top with yogurt. Or Sunday night make enough for the week with Tannon’s recipe below
- Alpha lipoic acid
- You may be missing the mineral and vitamins due to not adding good fertilizer
- Try Double X multiple vitamin and minerals by Amway, available here.
Tannon’s Baked Oatmeal Recipe
- 3 cups organic oats (don’t buy the quick oats) 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup coconut or Almond milk 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, or 1/4 cup honey 1 teaspoon organic vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut oil 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- Optional : Add ½ to 1 cup Berries, apples, raisins or cranraisins
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes in a 9 x 9 pan