Kimchi Noodle Salad
- 1 pound brown rice noodles, cooked according to package directions, drained, and rinsed until cool
- 2 ½ cups chopped cabbage kimchi
- 3 to 4 tablespoons gochujang
- 1 cup Mung Bean Sprouts
- 4 green onions (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Place the rice noodles, kimchi, gochujang, and mung bean sprouts in a large bowl and mix well.
- To serve, divide the mixture between four individual plates and garnish each with the green onions, cucumber slices, and sesame seeds.
See more healthy recipes at Forks Over Knives.