The Quickest Black Bean Salad
- Two 16-ounce cans black beans drained and rinsed WELL!
- 1 very large tomato, chopped
- 1 package frozen corn
- ½ Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, juice and zest
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or more to taste
- Add beans, tomatoes, corn, onion, and water chestnuts to a bowl (glass looks pretty) and mix. Rinsing the beans well keeps the salad from looking gray.
- Add cilantro, lime, and balsamic vinegar and mix again. Serve alone or with cucumber open-faced sandwiches for a perfect meal.
See more healthy recipes at Forks Over Knives.